8:08 PM
0
 

Actress Radha's daughter Karthika debuted as heroine through the Tamil film Ko. This film which had Jeeva in the lead role was directed by K V Anand. This film became very popular among the Tamil audience. But after this film she has not accepted any Tamil films.

She is currently sharing the screen with Junior NTR and Trisha in the Telugu film titled Dhammu. At this juncture there is also news that Karthika is donning the female lead role in Bharathiraja film.

When asked Karthika about this, she said, "I was getting lots of offers in Tamil after Ko. But I was waiting for a good story like Ko. Next I am donning the female lead role in the film directed by Bharathiraja. The announcement regarding this will be made in due course.
Many are asking that whether I am pairing with Simbhu in the film directed by Vetrimaaran. I am not pairing with Simbhu in this film. But I will pair with Simbhu very soon."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS