9:46 AM
0
 

Hansika VelayudhamActress Hansika has mentioned that she has not seen her films and she will also not see Velayudham. This Hansika had earlier acted with Junior NTR in a Telugu film and also with Himesh Reshammiya in a Hindi film. But she was not able to make it big there. After this she came to Tamil.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Though her first two films were failures, her third film Velayudham gave her a helping hand. This film has become a super duper hit and because of this there are talks about Hansika all around Kodambakkam. All are singing praises about her because of her magnanimity, her cordial adjustments with the producers and flexibility in the salary matters. Hansika who is in high spirits after the success of Velayudham says that she has not seen the film.

She while speaking to the media said, "I will never see the films in which I have acted. I will not see my films in future also. I will not be seeing Velayudham also. I am a big criticizer. What will happen if I get angered if I had not acted well in a sequence? But my mother and friends after seeing Velayudham are appreciating me very much. I am also reading the reviews of this film. I don't know how to thank director Raja and Vijay for utilizing my talents so much."

Hansika is currently pairing with Udhayanidhi Stalin in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi and with Simbhu in Vettai Mannan. Hansika is very confident that both these films will be a great success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS