5:33 PM
0
 

Shobana was once a popular actress in Tamil cinema who acted opposite almost all top heroes including Kamal Hassan, Rajinikanth and Vijayakanth. Now she is all busy with her dance projects. This december season, she would be performing in various sabhas round-the-clock.

Says the former National award winning actress, bharatanatyam gives me immense satisfaction. I always dedicate my time for it. One can learn a lot practicing the art. I always want to entertain and regale the audience whom come to watch my performance. It is our duty to entertain them'.

On her acting venture, she says, ' I have acted in 225 films so far. That's huge. Now I am taking care of my dancing school. All my concentration towards it. Acting is secondary. So for now, no to acting'.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS