7:42 AM
0


Tamil Actor Ajith KumarAjith Kumar and his fans celebrated his Birthday on May 1st in a grand manner. The Audio of 'Billa 2' was also released on this day. 'Billa 2' is getting excellent responses from fans and the members of the film fraternity.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Billa 2 Posters 

Ajith was born on 1st May 1971. There is one more artist from the film industry who shares the same birth date with Ajith Kumar. It is none other than Anuja Iyer. Anuja Iyer was also born on 1st May.

This 'Ninaithale Inikkum' fame Anuja Iyer said, "My last year's birthday was very special for me. This year, my birthday celebrations were held normally. I went to temple, spend time with family and had dinner with them. As Ajith also shares the same birth date with me, I decided to wish him in a special manner.

Ajith and my uncle are members in the same boating club in Chennai. Several years ago, my uncle had clicked a picture of Ajith rowing in the boat club. I planned to gift that photograph to Ajith. So, I couriered it to Ajith's house with my phone number and my 'Birthday wish' note. Ajith called me as soon as he got that card. He thanked me for that photograph and he also wished me for my birthday. I was very surprised by Ajith's call and wishes. That wish from Ajith made my day!"



http://kamasugam.blogspot.in





0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS