6:40 AM
0
 

Vijay NanbanVijay while speaking to the media about Nanban said, "I know Shankar sir for a long time because he was an assistant to my father. I use to speak to him from time to time. But the Shankar today is totally different.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

The way he plans each frame of the film is simply superb. It is very easy to act in Shankar's sir film because he himself will act and show us. Today he is one of the best directors in India. This name did not come with that ease.

Even I can say that he is the Indian Steven Spielberg. I should have acted in his film very earlier. But due to various reasons it was getting postponed. Now it has worked out. The Hindi film Three Idiots enthralled the audience throughout India without any barrier to the language.

Shankar sir has still modified it and has made it more stunning. Many are asking me that whether Jeeva and Srikanth have become my close friends. Jeeva is a jolly guy. He will be joking till he goes for the take. There will be happiness in the spot if Jeeva is there. Srikanth was already my friend. Now he has become closer. We were talking lots with Sathyaraj sir. The way we moved in the sets can be clearly seen in the film itself. I liked acting in a good story with such a team. Now the shooting is over and I am missing them very much."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS