8:31 AM
0

AswinAswin Raja had donned an important role in the film Boss Engira Baskaran. He donned the role of a tutorial college student. His acting was very well appreciated by one and all. Aswin is currently acting in various films.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for Lollu Sabha Comedy

He is also donning an important role in the film Kumki directed by Prabhu Solomon Aswin while speaking about this film said, " I am very happy to act in a film to be directed by Prabhu Solomon. I am donning the role of a youth with an elephant. Vikram Prabhu is the hero of this film.

I will only acquaint the elephant to the hero. Initially I was very sacred to act with the elephant. But later on it became very friendly with me. Then the shooting became very jolly full. It is also a great pride for me to be a part of a film which has Thambi Ramaiah sir and Prabhu Solomon sir."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS