7:11 PM
0
 
 
 

Dileep and Mamta are teaming up to do My Boss, directed by Mummy and Me writer and director Jithu Joseph.

Jithu himself have written the script of the film which will be produced by old timer East Coast Vijayan under his banner, East Coast Communications.
Mamta will be playing the role of Dileep's boss, as both lead characters are shown to be working in the IT field.

Jithu Joseph says it will be a romantic comedy with good songs. Last time Mamta and Dileep worked together was in Ranjith Shankar's super hit Passenger.
The film will have songs written by producer Vijayan and Santhosh Varma and tuned by Sajo.

The others in the cast are, Salim Kumar, Suresh Krishna, Sai Kumar and Lena.



Keywords: My Boss movie stills,My Boss movie news,My Boss wallpapers,My Boss review,My Boss Cast &Crew,My Boss movie news,My Boss preview,My Boss trailer,My Boss movie pictures,My Boss movie gallary,My Boss movie picture gallary,My Boss photo gallary ,Salim Kumar, Suresh Krishna, Sai Kumar and Lena,Dileep movie stills, Mamta, mamta movie stills, mamta wedding stills, dileep family pictures,dileep stills, mamta new stills



0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS