8:30 AM
0

Khatta MeethaTrisha paired with Akshay Kumar in the Hindi film Khatta Meetha. Trisha expected that she will be heaped with Hindi offers like Asin after release of this film. But the film bombed at the box office and she did not get any offers after this. Because of this she is continuing to act in Tamil and Telugu films.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for Tamil actor's Photo Gallery

Trisha who was frustrated because of this said, "If a film does not do well at the box office, it is very hard to digest this failure. It is very depressing. I was very happy when I got a good offer Khatta Meetha. I got lot of offers when I was acting in this film. They were also ready to give the advance. But I did not accept any of these offers.

I told them that I will accept films after the release of Khatta Meetha. Since this film did not do well at the box office, the people who offered me roles went missing. I could not bear this. I have the confidence that I will somehow capture Bollywood."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS