8:30 AM
0

Actress SnehaActress Sneha said that there is male chauvinism in the cinema industry. While speaking about the tinsel world said, "There is a lots of male chauvinism in the film in the industry.

Click here for Today's Special News and Events at TamilO.Com

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

In cinema, the work of the actresses is very less. There will be only four scenes. In between they will call for four song sequences. We do not whether we will be there in the final sequence. If at all we are there we have to give a smiling pose. Only the above is the work of the actresses.

Once in a way we get a role which gives significance. We should be satisfied by this. Many are asking me that when I will be getting married. For the time being I don't have the intention of getting married. I have to act in many more films. Only after this I will get married."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS