10:12 PM
0
 

The dusky actress has nothing much to boast of as far as her films are concerned, as she has not been a part of a big movie with top 5 stars.

But the girl has managed to stay in limelight with her smart PR skills and her link-up with a director.

And today, Feb 17, two of her ambitious films Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal and the bilingual Kadhalil Soddhapavadhu Eppadi (Love Failure in Telugu) is releasing. And not to forget, her Pongal release Vettai is still running in theatres.

Quiz her about it and she says: "I have hundreds of butterflies in my stomach. I am praying that both the films for which I have worked hard should click at the box-ffice".

And which film will she watch first? Says Amala with a mischievous smile: "I am not answering that question as it will create big problem for me. I am keeping that a secret and have told both my unit that I will manage to watch the film on my own and they need not arrange any tickets. I actually feel like running away from Chennai"

Amala adds that she has put in her best efforts to both the films and is keeping her fingers crossed to hear the verdict.

She signs off saying: "Today, I am competing against myself. It sounds strange ..but it's a great feeling".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS