7:13 AM
0


Tamil Actress KarthikaActress Karthika said that she will act in the roles equivalent to that of heroes. She who paired with Jeeva in the film Ko directed by K V Anand is getting lots of offers in South Indian languages. Now she is currently acting in the film Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum directed by Bharathiraja.

   Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

   Click Here to Watch Tamil Actresses Galleries

Actress Karthika while speaking to the media said, "After acting in Ko, I have decided to act in challenging roles. I am pairing with Vikram Prabhu in the remake of the film Sattam Oru Iruttarai. I am getting continuous offers in Malayalam. I have accepted the roles in Tamil and Telugu languages which have scope for acting. I have refused roles that has no scope for acting. I have decided to act in the roles that are equivalent to the roles of the heroes."



http://sorkkavaasal.blogspot.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS