7:13 AM
0


Tamil Director Prabhu DevaThe romance between Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara has broken and because of this Nayanthara has started acting. Nayanthara while speaking said that she had given up lots of things for the sake of Prabhu Deva.

  Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

  Click Here to Watch Special News and Events

She said," Our love went up to marriage and then it broke. I could not bear certain things. There is nothing permanent in this world. The re can be so many reasons for our love failure. I was 100% faithful to Prabhu Deva but there was no reciprocation. So what else to do except break the relationship."

When asked Prabhu Deva about this, he said, "There are lots of news about me. I am just a deaf ear to all these news. I know what is true and false. It is important for me about what my friends think of me. I can frankly answer the rumours about me. I am not doing so because it will hurt others. I am alone now.

I don't want to speak about the matters that have happened. Those are my personal matters. Whatever I speak about romance will become news. I am confident that my fans will apologize me for not speaking frankly. At this juncture I need a shoulder to lean on. It is not necessary that it should be a woman."



http://sorkkavaasal.blogspot.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS