3:31 AM
0


images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Sona28.jpgWhat will happen if an actress makes a film based on her real life? Some of bigwigs may have to go underground.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil TV Shows

Even if there is 10% truth in the film, people will see to it that the film does not reach the theatres.

At this juncture Sona who is glamour and controversial actress is going to make a film based on her real life. She will be producing and directing this film.

She while speaking about this said, "Lots of incidents have taken place in my life. I have decided to make a film based on thes e incidents. I will be directing this film.

If some else directs this film, they cannot bring out my reflections. I will be donning the female lead role. Because of this I have become slim. I am running my Uniqu showroom pretty well.

Recently I conducted a fashion show along with fashion designer Sidney Sladen. There was good response for this. Next I will be conducting an exhibition and fashion show in Australia. I will be leaving to Australia along with models soon."



http://kathaludan.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS