3:31 AM
0


images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Lakshmi Manchu28.jpgTalk with actress Lakshmi Manchu

Debuted in Hollywood...then Tollywood, Bollywood and all of a sudden in Kollywood now?

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Ajith's Death Defying Stunts In Billa 2

No one knows when and who will get a chance. To tell the truth, this is my first Tamil offer. Mani sir who had seen my Hollywood films would have thought I was tailor made for this role.

All of a sudden I got a phone call from Madras Talkies. I gave my nod immediately. What has happened to me has happen ed at the perfect time.

Your first Tamil film itself is with Manirathnam. How do you feel?

Apart from my father Mohan Babu, I got the passion for cinema because of Manirathnam sir. Right from childhood days I grew up watching Manirathnam sir films.

When I took up acting I wanted to act at least in one scene in his film. Now he has confidently given me such a big role in his film Kadal.

After a long time he is directing a native Tamil film. This film will be like those days pure Tamil magical film. Thanks to Mani sir.

What is your role in Kadal?

Mani sir has told me not to open my mouth until the release of the film. You are asking me this question in spite of knowing him but I will tell you a secret.

After the release of this film, many actresses will feel that they missed this opportunity. It wouldn't be surprising if the Tamil audience build a temple for me.

 



http://kathaludan.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS