4:57 AM
0


Tamil Actor Ajith and Bruna AbdullahBruna Abdullah is a beautiful nuclear weapon which shocked Ajith in Billa 2.

An interview with her:

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To Watch Billa 2 Posters

How was your experience in acting with Ajith in Billa 2?

I had made my debut in Bollywood. I have met so many actors but Ajith sir is the only person who has humanity. He has excelled in his mannerism and style for his role. Seeing that I was struggling due to language problems, he took efforts to teach me Tamil. He waits for the other actors to act with them.

You had posed strikingly in two piece swim suit for the Kingfisher calendar. Where there lots of glamour work for you in Billa 2?

Yes. My role in this film is glamorous and bold girl. I will create sparks with my looks. You can see how beautiful I will look with glamour in this film. Definitely there will be applause from the audience in the scenes which I appear.

Like in Hindi will you dance for an item song in Tamil?

Just for an opportunity I danced for an item song. I don't want to be an item girl in South Indian language films. My aim is for the heroine role.

If you get an opportunity at a same time to act with Ajith, Vijay, Dhanush and Simbhu, whom would you select?

I just made my debut in a Tamil film. Why are trying to fix me in a problem. It is important to select the good script instead of selecting the heroes. So I will select the script only.

How was your chemistry with Parvathy Omanakuttan?

Parvathy has a very nice character. My first friend in cinema is Parvathy only. She is a very clever girl. I can say that she will make it to the top very soon.

What are the Tamil words you have learnt?

Vanakkam and Anna are the Tamil words I have learnt.



http://meena-tamilsexstory.blogspot.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS