11:29 PM
0
 

ShruthiShruthi Haasan is a cool person. She is neither bothered about rumors nor sensational news about her. She has very good self confidence.

Here is a small interview with her:

Want is your hobby?

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

I don't have time to waste. If at all if I want to relax, I will sing.

Your recent daze?

Ezham Arivu. There will be intelligence in every move. Similarly my role in 3 which was like tailor made for me. This film has Dhanush in the lead role and directed by his wife Aishwarya.

Your favourite foreign trip?

I like California very much. I had been there to learn music. Now we had gone for the shooting of Ezham Arivu to China. This place was also astounding

What would be your style in acting?

Instead of having my style, I always want to be a director's actress.

Have you plans for cutting a musical album?

I have plans but that cannot be done that easily. It requires lots of time. Now my full concentration is in acting.

How is your experience in working with Aishwarya?

All ready we both are good friends. Aishwarya knows me about very well.I also know her well. But this friendship will not be in the spot. She is a director and I am an actress. That's all. Aishwarya is a hard worker.

Your non-cinema friends?

There are lots of them. They were all so happy when they came to know that I was pairing with Surya in Ezham Arivu. They started advising me that I should act well. In the shooting spot Surya will be very cool. He will take lots of time to act for my sake. He has so much patience. He also made me cool and make me act. Surya is the only person whom I am amazed. He has so much dedication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS