11:29 PM
0

MarinaPandiraj who had hit a sixer with small kids in the films Pasanga is now directing a film titled Marina. This film is also about the kids who sell peanuts and chick peas in the Marina beach in Chennai. Pandiraj has now flown to London. He has gone there to meet the music composer Krishji who also looks like a school boy.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

When asked Pandiraj that whether going to London would make the producers budget escalate, he said, "Though I am making the film in Marina, I felt that the music should be focal point in this film. The reason for this is the story is filled with comedy and at the same time it will narrate the emotional side of the kids.

So the back ground score is important for this film. I was in search of a suitable music composer. It is very difficult to extract work from the present day leading music composers. I needed a new music composer who could compose music as per my requirement. I got Krishji while I was searching for a music composer. He was the protégé of Lalgudi Jayaraman. Actor Shiva Karthikeyan only introduced me to him. He has learnt music from the age of 8. Now he is staying in London and composing music for albums.

All the songs and back ground score of Marina will be recorded in London. Krish has already composed music for English stage plays in London. He has also composed music for short films and documentaries. After seeing his music composition in one of his short film, I gave him the opportunity to compose music for Marina."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS