11:00 PM
0

AsinAll the actresses have the desire to act with Rajni. In the recent times leading actresses like Nayanthara and Shriya got this opportunity. Nayanthara had acted with Rajni in Chandramukhi and Shriya had paired with Rajni in the film Shivaji. But Asin never got that opportunity. Asin while speaking said, "It is a really sad thing that I did not get the opportunity to act with Rajni.

Click here for Today's Special News and Events at TamilO.Com

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

He is a stalwart in the cinema industry. I have met Rajni in many cinema functions. Whenever I use to meet him, he use to motivate me a lot. I have the confidence that I will act with him soon. Moreover there is news that I am acquiring lots of properties.

I am not interested in amassing properties. But I feel happy whenever I acquire some small properties in my name. I have purchased 6 bedroom apartment in Cochin. This apartment is sea facing and you can enjoy the scenic view from that house. My parents are staying me with Mumbai. Every month they go to the Cochin house. I have also planned to go there whenever I get time. I also have friends in cinema as well as outside.

I have planned to take all my friends to that apartment. I am listening to stories in South Indian languages. In Hindi it is a common thing to have two heroes in a film. But it is not so in South Indian films. Each actor has a group of fans and because of this it is not possible for two heroes to share the screen in a South Indian films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS