10:51 PM
0
 

Despite being part of the blockbuster 'Ko', Karthika is yet to sign any new projects in Tamil. And the reason a few birdies say is that the young actress has been demanding a huge remuneration, which producers and directors feel is 'too much of an expense'.

Rubbishing all these claims, Karthika says, "Those signing me for films know what my worth is and how much I deserve. I am not the kind to demand hefty salary, that too so early in my career. I know who am I and where I stand."

She further explains: "In fact, I have been getting a lot of offers. But they are almost similar to the one I had played in Ko. There is no point in doing stereotype roles."

Recently, Karthika has signed a Telugu movie with NTR Junior, titled 'Dammu', which also has Trisha. "I love and admire Trisha a lot. She is a good actress and a down to earth personality. We both have a great time while shooting together for Dammu," she says.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS