7:45 AM
0
 

Poorna, who has completed shooting with R Parthipan for 'Vithagan', says sharing the screen space with a director like him was a tough task, since Parthipan knows the in and out of cinema. "Acting like him was like playing a sport with the coach," she says.

"Parthipan spots even minor mistakes within no time. So I was afraid to act with him. I guess I had performed well in scenes which did not require his presence in front of the camera," says the 'Vellore Mavattam' actress.

Giving details on her character in the movie, she says, "I play a Christian girl, who happens to be the only witness for all the acts of Parthipan, who plays a police officer. It is a racy script and I play a meaty role."

Produced by Manicam Narayanan on Seventh Channel Communications banner, 'Vithagan' is getting ready to hit the screens come Friday. Music for the movie is by Joshua Sridhar, who hogged the limelight with songs in 'Kadhal'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS