10:57 AM
0


Tamil Director Prabhu DevaDirector Prabhu Deva will be shifting his residence to Mumbai to concentrate in Hindi films. While speaking about this, he said, "Currently I am acting in a Hindi film titled A B C D. This film is about dancing.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Special News and Events

The Hindi film Rowdy Rathore which I have directed is to hit the screens soon. I have also made a special appearance in this film. Vijay and Kareena Kapoor are also making special appearance.

I am always interested in acting but I will give importance to directing. Many are asking me what about my dance. Dance is my life. It will always be with me. I don't consider myself a good dancer. There are lots of good dancers here. Now we can see good dancers around us and also in TV programmes. After three years, I am back in Hindi films through the film Rowdy Rathore. Since I was concentrating in Tamil films I was not able to concentrate in Hindi films. I will be shifting my residence to Mumbai in order to concentrate in Hindi films."


http://devadiyal.blogspot.com<>

<><><><><>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS