10:57 AM
0


Tamil Actor PasupathyPasupathy is currently acting in three Malayalam films. He while speaking to the media said, "Because of Aravaan I was not able to act in other Tamil films. Now I am getting lots of opportunities in Malayalam.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil TV Shows

 I am getting good roles there. I should not miss them and that is the reason I am acting in those films. Now I am listening to Tamil stories. Next I will be acting in a Tamil film titled Lakshmi. I am donning a different type of role in this film.

I always want to do a lot of work in a film. One can act in films only for a short period. I want to act in various kinds of roles within this short duration. I am avoiding the usual kinds of role like brother and villain. If the role is interesting and challenging, I am ready to act in the film whether it is big or small. I will act even if the hero is a new face."


http://de vadiyal.blogspot.com<>

<><><><><>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS