5:10 AM
0
Actress Amy Jackson demands leave from I shooting

TamilAfter Nanban, Shankar is directing a high budgeted film titled I. Vikram and Amy Jackson are donning the lead roles. Vikram will be donning different getups in this film. Suresh Gopi, Ram Kumar and Santhanam are also starring in this film.

A R Rahman is composing music while P C Sriram is handling the camera. Few days back the shooting of this film has taken place in Chennai and its suburbs. The second schedule of shooting is now taking place in China. Shankar has left for China with Vikram, Amy Jackson and P C Sriram.

At this point of time Amy Jackson has mentioned, I like China very much. The shooting of I is to take place in China for 40 days. I want to go on sightseeing there after taking two days leave. I am very interested to see Zhangjiajie National Park there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS