7:20 AM
0
 

Archana KaviArchana Kavi is a beautiful Kerala poem debuting through the film Aravaan directed by Vasanthabalan. She while speaking to us said, " My father is journalist and my mother is a hospital management staff.

Click here to know how numerology work with your horoscope

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

My brother Jose Kavi is in the marketing field in Chennai. Finally a haiku was born and that is me. I studied my Plus 2 in Delhi and came to Kottayam to study BBA. I wanted to become a RJ but I became a VJ. Seeing my album they called me to act. About my close friends,I should say that Reema Kallingal is my best friend. We are friends for the last three years. Even if we don't meet frequently, we will chat online.

My favorite director is Manirathnam. I know the dialogues in his films by heart. My special character is that I am adamant. If I don't get I want my house will be a battlefield. I am very fond of cooking and I can cook well. But no one believes this. My recent happiness is that I was roaming in Madurai during the shooting of Aravaan. The people there took care of me so affectionately. They are slaves to love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS