11:18 PM
0
 

IniyaDirector Bharathiraja after seeing Vaagai Sooda Vaa has very much appreciated Iniya. He has mentioned, "Tamil cinema has got another Radhika. There is bright future for you." This Kerala painting has astounded Bharathiraja by saying, "Sir, I can never forget this appreciation and blessing in my life time."

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Iniya while speaking said, "My real name is Shruthi Sawanth. Director Sargunam has changed my name as Iniya and also got me a place in the hearts of the people. All the appreciations and greetings which I have been receiving are attributed to the director sir.

I am very fond of dance. I have conducted dance programs in Dubai, Switzerland and Mauritius. My favorite place is Switzerland and Mauritius. There is real beauty in the snow fall in the Swiss. Getting wet in the snows is like lovers penning poems. It is so breathtaking. Even if I think about it now, there will be a mild coolness in my heart.

There will snow all along the road. The snow will be falling and the temperature will be minus four degrees. The snow blocks will not dissolve for many weeks. People there will draw beautiful caricatures on the snow. It will be so wonderful. Mauritius is another experience. There will be lot of greenery everywhere like Kerala. The climate will not be too cold or too hot. It will be moderate. We had been to a place called Labourdonnais Orchards. This is a picnic paradise. We had a boat trip. It was very thrilling. There are lots of gardens there. The restaurant itself will look like a big exhibition."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS