11:19 PM
0
 

TapaseeTapasee says there is nothing wrong in sharing the screen with two or three heroines. Tapasee who is acting in Telugu films said, "For every film, the director only chooses the heroines.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

He will only decide that which heroine will be suitable for the role he has created. I am a person who will not say that I could have acted like this or that. Many are asking about me sharing the screen with two or three heroines in Telugu films.

What is wrong in this? I am only bothered about my role and am not bothered about the hero or heroines who are acting with me. It is frustrated when people say that they are the first pair and they are second pair. I don't like this. Everyone who acts in a film has importance. I cannot accept that only some are given importance in a film.

After Tamil and Telugu, I will also be acting in a Hindi film to be directed by David Dhawan. The shooting of this film is to commence soon."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS