11:07 PM
0
 

Superstar Rajinikanth, offered prayers at Sri Venkateswara temple at Tirumala on Wednesday (October 19).

Rajinikanth, an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, was accompanied by his wife Latha, daughters Aishwarya and Soundarya, sons-in-law Dhanush and Ashwin besides Telugu film star Mohanbabu.

In the temple Rajinikanth did 'Thulabharam' as his weighed with sugar.

His weight was recorded as 75 Kilograms, as sugar brought from home was used to weigh him. Later the head priest at the temple gave 'Vedashirwadam' to Rajinikanth and family. They spent about 30 minutes inside the temple.

Family sources said the 61-year-old actor undertook the visit to pay his thanks to the Lord for his speedy recovery from the ailments he suffered in May.

Rajinikanth had last visited the shrine after the wedding of his daughter Soundarya with Ashwin on September 9 last year.

Later speaking to the media outside the temple Rajinikanth looking calm and composed said: "I am thankful to all my fans who prayed for me while I was undergoing treatment. By the grace of God, I am fine now and took part in the shoot of Ra-One. Doctors advised me to rest for another three months before I resume shooting for Rana. This is a thanksgiving visit to the Lord. My Deepavali wishes to all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS