7:05 PM
0
Reema Sen speaks about her acting in Sattam Oru Iruttarai

TamilReema Sen while speaking about acting in the remake of the film Sattam Oru Iruttarai said, Some are making fun of me because I am donning the roles of sister and sister-in- law because I got married.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To See Tamil Movie Gallery

If I get married will my age increase or will my beauty go. I am still looking beautiful and glamorous. As far as this film is concerned I am donning the powerful role which Hemamalini donned in the Hindi version.

In the remake version my role has been enlarged and my scenes have been increased. 18 years old girl is directing this film. It is my duty as a senior to motivate this youngster. I am very happy that I am being called as a glamorous actress. As far as this film is concerned I am not exposing my physique. Though I am wearing sari throughout the film I will look very glamorous. This is God's gift to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS