6:23 AM
0


Ilayaraja forever: Balu Mahendra Ilayaraja forever: Balu Mahendra

After Adhu Oru Kana Kaalam, ace Tamilis directing a film titled Thalaimuraigal. He is joining hands with his favourite music composer Ilayaraja in this film. Sasikumar is donning an important role in this film.

Apart from him, new faces will feature in this film. Balu Mahendra while speaking about this said, Right from Moodupani till Adhu Oru Kana Kaalam, Ilayaraja has been composing music for my films. The film Thalaimuraigal is being produced by director and producer Sasikumar.

This film is tentatively titled with this name. This is my 22nd film and Ilayaraja will be composing the music for this film. I have not mentioned about this to Ilayaraja. After completing this film, I will screen it for him and then tell him about this.

Our relationship which began in 1978 is still continuing till date. It was 34 sweet years. In future also this relationship will continue. I want to complete at least five to six films before I retire. I will do it definitely. Ilayaraja will compose music for all my films. There is no doubt in it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS