6:24 AM
0


I should be my identity of myself: Latchmi Menon I should be my identity of myself: Latchmi Menon

TamilDay by day actresses from Kerala are migrating in large numbers to Tamil film industry. Like Nayanthara, Amala Paul, Poorna, Iniya and Swathi one more actress Latchmi Menon has boarded Kollywood.

She is the invention of director Prabhu Solomon. He had introduced her as heroine in his film Kumki. Even before the release of Kumki her second film Sundarapandian has been released today. This film has been produced by Sasikumar and directed by his assistant.

Latchmi looks like the next door girl. Though she hails from Kerala, she is very fluent in Tamil. This is an added advantage for her to act in Tamil films.

Latchmi while speaking about her acting in Tamil films said, There is a lots of expectations among the audience with regard to the film s I act. I am wearing half sari in both of my films. I don't know whether the audience will accept this. In my next films I want to don different kinds of roles. If I act in stereotyped roles, the audience will get bored.

I have decided not to look like any other actresses. I have also decided not to imitate any other actresses. I want a separate identity for me. Acting in Kumki gave me a good experience. Though I made my debut in Kumki, my second film Sundarapandian got released. I was little startled because of this. At the same time, everyone will like this film. I am very much interested to act in the films directed by Gowtham Menon and Bala. My fans will have me in their hearts and celebrate me. I am also confident that I will get a good place in Tamil cinema.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS