5:23 AM
0


Nayanthara says that she is not bothered about the rumours Nayanthara says that she is not bothered about the rumours

TamilNayanthara has taken up acting once again. She is pairing with Ajith in a film directed by Vishnuvardhan. She is also pairing with Nagarjuna in a Telugu film.The marriage which was supposed to take place between Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara was cancelled.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Special News and Events

Both of them split and parted ways. Nayanthara while speaking about her personal life said, The film industry is always very affectionate towards me. I acted with Rajni in Chandramukhi. I got a good reception through this film.

There are wrong rumours spread about me. That has not affected me. I am working hard in cinema. Luck is also on my side. I am very secure. Every day I am encountering new things in cinema. I will not be upset if there is a failure. I have learnt a lot from experiences. My friends were with me in my bad times.

My only aim was to earn the name as a good actress in the film industry. I am working hard for the sake of this. I am reading newspapers to update myself with world news. I don't like rumours and defamatory things. There is news that I am receiving a heavy salary. I don't want to speak about that. I request young girls to invest their money in the right way. As far as I am concerned I am a simple person.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS