2:32 AM
0
 

Vinnai Thaandi VaruvaayaGowtham Menon is now remaking the Tamil film Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya in Hindi. While speaking about this, he said, "The film is titled Ek Deewana Tha. This means there was a mad lover.

Click here for Indian food Recipes

News From TamiloMovie.Com

Smitha Patel's son Prateik Babbar is donning the lead role. He did not act like Simbhu. I also never told him to act scene by scene like Simbhu. He himself came into a style. Between Simbhu and Prateik, we cannot even think that who has acted well.

Both of them are different versions. Amy Jackson who had acted in the film Madrasapattinam is donning the role which Trisha donned in the Tamil version. When the shooting commenced she became like a perfect Malayalee girl. We made her wear churidhar and saris before commencing the shooting and made her practice. A R Rahman has added two more additional songs for the Hindi version. I am also new to Hindi market and Prateik has also come only now. As of now A R Rahman is the mass attraction for Ek Deewana Tha. I am confident that I can bring the audience under my control once they come into the theatres. This is my first film in Hindi which I am producing in association of Fox Star. In between Simbhu and I met and spoke. We thought that whether we can do something after the climax of Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya. The story is not ready. But there will definitely Part 2 of VTV."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS