6:01 AM
0
 

RichaRicha is debuting in the female lead roles in the films Osthi and Mayakkam Enna. She while speaking to the media said, "After acting in Telugu films like Leader, I am acting in the Tamil films Osthi and Mayakkam Enna.

Click here for Today's Special News and Events at TamilO.Com

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Many of you are telling me that the Tamil film Thiruttu Payale directed by Susi Ganeshan is being remade in Hindi and whether I am going to don the role in the Hindi remake film which Sonia Agarwal donned in the Tamil film. I don't know which film is being remade in Hindi. But I am acting in a Hindi film. I cannot disclose any details about this film.

The film Osthi is to be released soon. This film is the remake of the Hindi film Dabangg and I am donning the role which Sonakshi donned in Hindi. Director Dharani has improvised my role further more. I am very happy to act with Simbhu. Only one song sequence is remaining to be shot.

The shooting of Mayakkam Enna has been completed. This is a different type of love story. My role is similar to the role which Sonia Agarwal donned in the film Kadhal Kondein. I will also be pairing with Prabhas soon in a Telugu film."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS