6:00 AM
0
 

PriyamaniThere was news recently that Priyamani is getting lots of vulgar calls and SMSs through her mobile phone. But Priyamani says that all these news are rumours and there is no truth in it. Actress Priyamani became popular after acting in the film Paruthiveeran. But after this, the films she acted in Tamil did not do well at the box office. Because of this Priyamani migrated to Telugu industry.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Now she is acting in Kannada and Telugu films. At this juncture there was news that some people are frequently troubling her with vulgar calls and SMS and because of this, she is switching off her phone most of the time. But Priyamani has denied this news.

Priyamani while speaking about this said, "There are news that I am getting calls and SMSs from some people and because of this I am disturbed. Nothing like that has happened. It is purely imaginary. I am still using my old number only. I am happily speaking with my friends who are around me. I am currently busy acting in Telugu and Kannada films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS