6:00 AM
0
 

Yohan_ Adhyayam OneWhen asked Gowtham Menon about this film, he said, "Many are asking me that the title Yohan is ok but what is that Adhyayam One. It is so simple. It means First Chapter. When I first met Vijay he was not able to understand that what I was up to.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Then I met him again twice and narrated this story. Finally in my last visit, he said, "This time I will not leave you. We should not miss this." I was also very much interested to do a film with him. Yohan will be an International Tamil film. Vijay will be donning the role of an International agent. This is a new kind of film for me and Vijay.

The story of Adhyayam One is what the experiences of Yohan are for the first two months after he has taken up the International Assignment. I am interested in making continuous chapters of this film once in two years. Who knows? This could also be a series. This story is tailor made for action Vijay. A R Rahman after hearing the story has composed the music immediately. Yohan will astound one and all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS