9:29 PM
0


I will go to the Court: Asin I will go to the Court: Asin

TamilIf anyone from the Hindi media contacts Asin for her interview, she will immediately disconnect her phone. Asin is frustrated because of the constant rumours about her. Earlier there was news that Asin was intimate with Amir Khan while acting in Ghajini.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cooking TV Shows

Then there were continuous rumours that she was having an affair with Salman Khan after acting with him in the Hindi film London Dreams. Now there is news that Salman Khan has gifted her with a luxurious villa and a costly car. It was also mentioned that Asin is living together with Salman Khan in the same house.

Asin who was furious and frustrated seeing this news has issued a statement. In that statement Asin has mentioned, There are continuous defamatory news about me in the Bollywood magazines. I am linked with many Bollywood actors. News were spread that I am in love with Salman Khan.

adminI was very patient because these kinds of rumours are very common in the film industry. Now there is worst news which states that I am living with Salman Khan. I cannot bear this. I have a family. Their hearts were broken when they saw that news. If at all I wanted to live with someone, it is not necessary that I should do it after coming to cinema. This news has affected me very much. Now I will not keep quiet. I am going to file a defamatory suit against the concerned people in the Court.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS